Don't let the title scare you! We got a visit from Kade's teacher Mrs. Sturn. Kade was asleep for most of the time, however he did wake for a while and told her about plants vs zombies and asked her where the other kids were...it was kinda cute! We had a nice visit to say the least. She brought us some donations that everyone in the community had been raising, as well as some pop up books and some lunch and snacks (that were incredibly good by the way...and the tiny oranges were cute and tasty!) She also brought a giant card for kade that had been signed by everyone at Hillcrest Elementary that they had made themselves...it was pretty special. She also brought a Nintendo DSi that was a gift from everyone at Hillcrest. It was a christmas gift I believe, but I figured what the hell why wait let him enjoy it now and I wanted Mrs. Sturn to know how much he liked it. She also brought his school picture and it's so cute and warms my heart to see his healthy smiling face (when he had all his cute little teeth!)
I really want to say thank you to everyone at Hillcrest; the students and parents, Mr. Lewis, Mrs. Sturn, Kim Baker and the PAC...everyone! I also would like to thank everyone at Don Christian Elementary as well as Brookswood Secondary, and the other parents and kids that have opened their hearts to us and been so generous. I can't think of a way to express how grateful we truly are. You are all a god send to our family and we will forever be in your debt.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It was wonderful seeing Kade today. He really made me smile when he asked where all the kids were. That is exactly the kind of comment I have come to expect from Kade. He really is a special character! Everyone in the class loves Kade's sense of humor! I feel very fortunate to have been able to see Kade today and it was a very special time for me. I am so thankful to Kade for welcoming me in today.You are all in my heart and I know that your extended Titan family at Hillcrest has you in their hearts too.
ReplyDeleteMrs. Sturn