.

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

So This Is Hell.

It's with a broken heavy heart I write this. A couple of weeks ago we got the news we dreaded most. We were told that Kades cancer has returned and that it is uncurable. It has attacked his skeletal system this time and he has it on his spine, shoulders, ribs and pelvis. We were told that we have months with him at best. He is under going treatment for pain management only now, with hopes of fending off the disease to give us more time with our baby. He has gotten Radiation on his spine and he is getting chemotherapy again. He has been getting horrific pain in his legs caused by the tumor on his spine. This disease is rapid and unimaginably awful...god how i wish it was me and not him! All his little life I have been worried about him, and to see it coming true is killing me. No one should have to watch their children deteriorate like this. We are broken. This may be my last post as it is hard to think and feel, let alone write. Everyone is trying to help us, but nothing can make this go away. We love you all and we appreciate your support.

1 comment:

  1. I only ask this because I just found your blog, so I don't know if this is already in your other posts or not. Would a bone marrow transplant help or is he past that point?

    ReplyDelete