.

Friday, January 27, 2012

So far without a hitch!

Well it's friday and we made it home yesterday and no issues so far. One of Kades Bayshore nurses came in to Canuck Place and got training on his CADD pumps. We are going it alone during the day (sans nurses) and we have a nurse stay with us over night. Thus far it's been great!
I was actually able to get out yesterday for some much needed motorcycle therapy, since we finally had a dry sunny day! I did manage to find some ice and snow though and decided to keep it short. It's amazing how much stress you can be under and not notice until you step back and take a look at the big picture. It was very head clearing and very needed.
Kade is happy to be home too since he has his cats and family all here at the same time.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mcburney family, You probably don't know who I am. My name is Bettina Reid and I am a local Real estate agent with Homelife. But I am also a parent of 2 teen girls that used to attend Hillcrest. So, Hillcrest will always be a part of our family. Which is how I heard about your story. Our family sends our best wishes to your family and we are happy to hear Kade is home with his family.

    When I heard about another Hillcrest family and business putting on a fitness a thon, I thought it was a great thing to share with the community and put it on my own blog as well as sharing it through twitter and facebook. The reason for my post is to let you know our local Ming & Sing restaurant approached me ...to let you know they would like to offer your family a free Ming & Sing feast. If you would like more information please let me know and I will be happy to share the contact person. My email is bettina@homelifebc.com or I can be reached at 778-998-9645. I look forward to hearing from you.
    Bettina

    ReplyDelete